Monday, February 27, 2012

English Class: Where it All Begins

Hello Swaggies (That's you, the person reading this)! I hope all of you are having a wonderful day. I am doing well, thanks for asking. Today, I start my 30 day workout routine. I just wanted to take a couple minutes of your time to tell you what I am doing, and why I am doing it. I am going to be working out on a daily basis trying to improve my physical fitness. What I am trying to accomplish is understanding the psychology behind motivation and self-concept after doing some sort of physical exercise. By the end of my 30 days I want to be in better physical shape, but more than that, I want to help you, the Swaggies, with finding your own means of motivation for working out. I leave you with a quote from Mary Kay Ash: “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as you mind lets you. What you believe, you can achieve."

Voyager out.

No comments:

Post a Comment