Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Finding Time...Fairly Easily

Dear Swaggies,
I got into the gym pretty late last night, which wasn't good for time management, or so I thought. Apparently, I can get my workout routine done in about 30 minutes, which is kind of crazy. I definitely know now that time can't be used as an excuse for not working out. I worked out my arms again last night, along with my abs, which is definitely the area I need to be working on, in my opinion. Overall, though, the workout is going well, and I am still planning on continuing my workouts even after the assignment is done. I would like to hear from everyone about their opinions on why people don't use the gym or other fitness areas even when they are convenient, if you would, please. Thanks guys. Until next time, Swaggies.
Voyager out.

1 comment:

  1. it doesn't matter if the equipment is right next to you. Motivation is internal. The desire to exercise has to be greater than any other desires at that moment whether it be hunger, sleep or anything else, internal or external. The best motivation is the way you feel when you are finished working out: a sense of accomplishment and success.

    ReplyDelete