Monday, March 26, 2012

Post for my Bro...vela

Dear Swaggies,
I would like to update you on the events on that transpired last night, as well as give a shoutout to an awesome bro of mine. Well first, I worked my arms and abs again, and it went well. I think I am actually getting stronger, because I am able to lift more weight now with the workouts I do. Ok, it is shoutout time! Since my 30 days are winding down now, I think it is time to give a very special thanks to Nick Favela, who has been my workout and sometimes venting partner for these past 30 days. He has helped me in more ways than one, some of which I shouldn't mention on here, but he deserves a lot of credit for the success I have had. So, thanks Nick. I appreciate it Brother. Until next time, Swaggies.
Voyager Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment